Full-Time Commercial Print Estimator (min. 2 years exp. required)
40,000 - 60,000 / Year
Summary: At Calitho, Estimators provide an estimate of the potential costs of a job. They effectively communicate externally with vendors to secure favorable pricing, as well as internally with production to ensure that job forecasts are accurate. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, communicative team player, who can adapt in a fast-moving business environment. While knowledge of commercial printing is a huge positive, it is not wholly necessary for one to be succeed in this position. Please continue reading for duties and responsibilities and special application instructions.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepare accurate and timely cost estimates for all potential jobs.
· Persistently engage vendors to acquire best component pricing and alternatives
· Perform analysis of closed jobs to determine potential improvements
· Review and make necessary changes to previously established jobs as required for reprinting.
· Develop accurate product estimates in computer estimating program for future use.
· Maintain a supplier product and cost database.
· Demonstrates willingness and initiative to enhance skills and capabilities.
· At least 2-4 Years of Prior Commercial Print Estimating is Required
· Candidates with prior experience with EFI Pace will be given priority, but it is not a requirement
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Outlook is Required