Full-Time Delivery Driver/Warehouse Worker
18 - 25 / Hour
Calitho is a high-quality printing, distributing and marketing company located in Concord. We are looking for an outgoing, talented, reliable DELIVERY DRIVER with exceptional customer service skills, great communication skills and have the ability to multi task.
Summary: Operates vehicles such as vans, pickup trucks, or straight trucks to transport materials, merchandise and equipment to assigned destination, usually within 100 miles. May load and unload vehicles as required. Cleans, services and maintains vehicle, performs minor maintenance or makes minor adjustments as necessary. Valid CDL license is required. Ability to read, write and follow directions.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Makes deliveries and pick-ups to and from customers and vendors in various locations through the metro area and other locations, when necessary
- Perform all jobs duties in accordance with federal, state, local and Company safety rules.
- Know, understand, and observe the rules and regulations of the Department of Transportation.
- Complete required logs and reports on a daily basis.
- Help prepare orders for shipment. Includes loading truck with hand jack, stretch wrapping of pallets.
- Accurately plans delivery routes in the most cost and time efficient manner;
- Assist in the counting and packaging of orders being shipped;
- Verify accuracy of delivery receipts for job number, counts, description of items being shipped, carrier, weight, and destination.
- Assure that a Delivery Ticket accompanies each shipment.
- Perform routine checks on forklifts and vehicles
- Knowledge of proper receiving procedures and perform this task, when needed;
- Locate and prepare items on the next day’s list for shipping when possible.