Full-Time Design, Pre-Press and Print Production Technician
Are you wanting to make a difference where you spend your days? Are you interested in different projects on a day to day basis? Do you want to use your skills to be a part of a team that does just that? We are a multi award winning San Francisco Bay Area Green business and a recognized leader by the U. S. Congress, California State Congress, Counties, Cities and Associations. We make a difference to the climate. If you are ready to make a difference, please send Cover Letter and Resume by e-mail.
We are a Woman owned Veteran owned ‘Certified Green’ direct marketing, graphic design, print & mail company that is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service to our clients & customers, thru the production of custom print collateral, and the use of variable data and digital software.
Position Description and Responsibilities: The successful candidate shall be responsible for print production and possess very strong pre-press skills with a strong knowledge of Adobe InDesign and PDF workflow.
Position Title: Design, Pre-Press and Print Production Technician
The successful candidate shall possess or be able to do the following:
- Good knowledge of Adobe InDesign Custom Suites
- Experience running digital presses and RIP’s
- Experience with Page Description Languages or PDL’s (i.e. Postscript, PDF’s, EPS’s, JPEG’s and TIF’s)
- Experience with current color production digital workflows
- Knowledge of color calibration process and instrumentation (will train)
- Know how to set up a press sheet for 4-color printing
- Knowledge of substrates and their limitations/characteristics
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Troubleshoot problem files
- Organized and like/thrive under pressure
- Customer service oriented
- Good knowledge of print related bindery a +
- Be able to work in a small team environment