Full-Time Forming Operator
17 - 18 hourly
Enjoy the diversity of a small company. If you are a proactive, take charge, energetic professional with a desire to expand your areas of expertise, this is an opportunity to consider. We are looking for a qualified Forming Operator to join our team.
Interpress Technologies, Inc. is a printer of food packaging materials with plants in Sacramento, Wisconsin and Texas. The Forming Operators are responsible for the overall production and quality of their given machines.
The responsibilities of the successful applicant will include:
• Must be able to set up, operate and perform preventative maintenance on machine.
• Able to work for prolonged periods of time in a non-climate-controlled manufacturing environment.
• Monitor equipment to ensure product is to specification.
• Report issues or problems with production to immediate supervisor.
• Follow all GMP and safety procedures.
• Able to wear to wear required Personal Protective equipment when entering manufacturing environment.
• Ensure production deadlines are met.
• Pack up complete products and prepares them for shipment.
• Work in a fast-paced environment.
• Understand and use Quality Control Process.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The minimum qualifications for education and experience can be met in the following way:
• Possess High School Diploma or GED.
• Pass basic math and color test.
• Able to follow directions.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Be willing to work overtime as needed.
• 2-5 years in die cutting manufacturing environment preferred.
How to ApplyWe offer our employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) retirement plan. We seek individuals with a commitment to service and who enjoy working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. Our employees enjoy being challenged and also value opportunities to make a positive impact. Interpress Technologies is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer offering employees: • Innovative and creative programs designed to reward and retain a skilled, knowledgeable, and capable workforce • Fair and ethical human resource policies that embrace diversity and foster a fair and productive work environment If you possess all of the above, please send a resume and cover letter to: Francine Osborn, Human Resources Manager at