Full-Time Large Format Electronic Pre-press Operator
Depends on Experience
Large Format Electronic Pre-press Operator
Andresen is at the forefront of imaging and brand Imagineering in the Bay area. We provide a wide range of imaging solutions for our clients.
Our services range from design and manufacturing to installation. We value integrity, teamwork, and we are focused on delivering the best experience and product to our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Wide Format Prepress Operator to join our team.
- Review and assemble electronic files for a variety of print and finishing applications.
- Prepare files, including adding bleeds, crop marks, die-lines, hole locations, and other finishing file layers as required.
- Prepare comprehensive layouts, shop drawings, proofs for production according to specifications from clients through our sales & project manager team.
- Work directly with project managers, customers, and production personnel as necessary to work out any problems with the job.
- Prepare files for a multitude of finishing options whether in house or outsourced.
- Assist the production team on as needed basis.
- 3+ years of work experience.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat & Photoshop.
- Basic color management skills and the ability to work with different digital file formats are required.
- Experience with ADA signage and/or CAD programs
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Focused and detail oriented.