Full-Time Maintenance Technician
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for diagnoses, repairs and maintenance of all equipment in the production facility, while making design improvements and process changes to improve overall production. The Maintenance Technician is also responsible for responding promptly to equipment breakdowns and repairs on machinery in a timely manner, while providing advice and training to new personnel or equipment operators.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Excellent mechanical and electrical aptitude with hands-on approach to problem solving
• Willingness to work weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
• Must have full availability as schedules may change or rotate.
• Experience with metal fabrication, welding and lathe a plus.
• Knowledge and ability to operate power and manual tools.
• Excellent work history and attendance.
• A team player that is highly disciplined with a strong work ethic.
• Must possess superb attitude, be highly motivated and have excellent attention for details.
• Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals, blueprints and work orders.
• Effectively diagnose problems, replace and/or repair and make needed adjustments.
• Performs set-up, adjustment and timing of production equipment.
• Effectively overhaul and rebuild equipment and components.
• Be able to lift and carry products and/or equipment of up to 50 lbs.
• Wear all appropriate personal protective equipment, maintain a clean and safe work area
and follow proper lifting procedures.
• Trained and forklift driving qualified.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, including completing appropriate
paperwork related to the job.
• Willing and able to work in hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions as possible. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear on a daily basis. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel: reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
depth perception, and ability to focus.
This position requires working in a manufacturing setting. Work often requires extended work hours, including weekend work. Working conditions may not be environmentally controlled resulting in hot or cold temperatures depending on weather conditions. While working in the manufacturing area, the employee may work in areas where there is moving warehouse equipment and must exercise care and avoid injury in these environments.
How to Apply
To apply for this 2nd shift position please send resume information to:
Contact information: Interpac Technologies 260 North Pioneer Ave Woodland, CA 95776
Contact: Francine Osborn, Human Resources Manager Email: Francine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Jessica Luedy, Human Resources Assistant Email: Jessica.email@example.com