Full-Time National Sales Manager
100,000 - 120,000 / Year
Enjoy the diversity of a small company. If you are a proactive, take charge, energetic professional with a desire to expand your areas of expertise, this is an opportunity to consider. We are looking for a qualified National Sales Manager to join our team.
Interpress Technologies, Inc. is a packaging converter with manufacturing in California, Wisconsin, and Texas. We are seeking a Manager of National Accounts to call on large major customers. Our company has been in business for more than 30 years, rapidly expanding through current gross sales of 60 million dollars. We will be constructing a new facility in the mid-west, so a foreseeable path would be to a National Sales Manager in 12 to 18 months. Our business base is primarily single serve food packaging. Compensation will be salary and profit sharing commensurate with experience and responsibilities.
The responsibilities of the successful applicant will include:
- Set and monitor pipeline and meet sales targets
- Network with key customers to identify and address specific needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients requirements are met.
- Identify and attract prospective strategic customers
- Ensure brands consistency
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Collect and analyze data trends
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- Other sales-related assignments
- 50% travel
- Remote work
We offer our employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and a profit sharing plan.
We seek individuals with a commitment to service and who enjoy working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. Our employees enjoy being challenged and also value opportunities to make a positive impact.
Interpress Technologies is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer offering:
- Innovative and creative programs designed to reward and retain a skilled, knowledgeable, and capable workforce
- Fair and ethical human resource policies that embrace diversity and foster a fair and productive work environment