Full-Time Sales Representative
Depends on Experience
CEC Print Solutions is looking for Sales Representatives who will be responsible for either inside or outside sales, based on experience and skills of the hired rep.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary will be based on experience and will include commission based on sales volumes.
- Social distancing is enforced. Hand sanitizer provided, masks included and required.
- Contacting potential new customers and creating new contacts via cold calling.
- Contacting existing customers via phone and email.
- Quoting potential or existing customers for various print and marketing projects.
- Meeting in person with potential/existing customers to help provide print and marketing services.
- Working with our sales team, marketing manager and graphic design team to provide direction and assistance toward common print and marketing goals for customers.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a customer database with information on past, present and future potential projects.
Basic skills required for employment:
- Computer literate. Either Mac or PC.
- Be able to work with Microsoft Word and Excel to make proposal letters and manage quote requests.
- Good communication and customer service skills, including over the phone, by email and in person.
- Be able to work both one on one with customers as well as in a team environment.
Experience: We seek both experienced and inexperienced sales reps.
Experienced sales people must know:
- Understanding of the printing process from start to finish. Various types of printing including: offset, digital, flexo, web printing, ink jet and others.
- Knowledge of how jobs are both printed, finished and fulfilled.
- Understanding of how marketing and printing are tied in together to help your clients needs.
- Understanding of the quotation process and how jobs are marked up for pricing.
Inexperienced sales people:
- Willingness to learn and understand the commercial printing processes, including printing, bindery and fulfillment.
- Willingness to learn the quotation process as it ties in with printing and marketing.
- Eager to get on the phone and sell our services producing quality printed products.
- Dress appropriately for the office environment, especially when meeting with clients.
- Be able to calmly handle customer service requests.
- Be willing to meet with customers in person.
- Communicate with clients during off office hours via phone or email.
- Be willing to learn and grow.